26/08/2016 – This week we’ve had a number of speaker confirmations for Mobile 360 Series – Latin America and Middle East as well as for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America. Here are the latest additions.
• Jonathan Kaftzan, Head of Product Marketing, Amdocs Mobile Financial Services group
• Héctor Cano, Sales Director, Mexico & CENAM, Gemalto
• Stefan Stefansson, Regional Chief of Partnerships, UNICEF LAC
• Mariano Moral, VP, Enterprise Business, Telefonica Mexico
• Bill Stone, CEO, Digital Turbine
Visit the Mobile 360 Series – Latin America website for the full agenda and speaker listings.
• Khaled Biyari, CEO, Saudi Telecom Company
• Roque Solabarrieta, COO, E-Vision
• Jack Rabah, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Middle East & Africa, Wikimedia
The full agenda and full speaker listing can be found on the Mobile 360 Series – Middle East website.
• Chris Dennis, Global Product Strategy, Freestyle, The Coca-Cola Company
• Radhika Subramanian, CEO, Emcien Corporation
• Andy Davies, Senior Director, IoT Solutions, Flex
• Kwame Johnson, Executive Director, PowerMyLearning
• John Martin, Chairman & CEO, Turner
• Alan Dabbiere, Chairman, Wandering WiFi
• Kevin Link, Chief Creative Officer, Convey
• Mike Finnerty, SVP, GM, Platform Products & Partnerships, The Weather Channel
• Samir Saini, Commissioner & CIO, City of Atlanta
• Torri T. Martin, Director, SMARTATL, City of Atlanta
Check out the GSMA Mobility Live! – North America website for the full agenda and speakers.