The mobile and digital industry’s most coveted awards return for the 24th year at MWC19.
Join in as we once again recognise and honour the people and organisations who are pushing the boundaries of intelligent connectivity.
The #GLOMOAwards 2019 feature 42 Awards under 10 Categories. With a number of new awards introduced to 2019, there is now a category for every single player in the digital ecosystem to enter, these are:
1. MOBILE TECH
3. FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
5. CONTENT & MEDIA
6. SOCIAL GOOD
7. GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE
8. OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS
In addition to the new categories there are also new awards lined up for the 2019 GLOMOs:
• 5G: 5G is the next big technological leap and this new category will recognise the pioneers pushing the boundaries of innovation. The “5G Industry Partnership Award” will celebrate the collaborations driving adoption, while the “5G Leadership Award” will showcase those individuals or organisations who have relentlessly dedicated their time, resources and energy to the implementation or application of 5G technologies.
• 4YFN: 4YFN (4 Years From Now) enables start-ups, investors, corporations and public institutions to create and launch new ventures, strengthening the entrepreneurial ecosystem. This new category will focus on those that are accelerating business development and investment within the start-up community.
• Mobile Tech: This category will continue to recognise the companies that are revolutionising the capabilities and reach of mobile and digital technologies, and this year, will encourage submissions from the start-up and smaller business community through awards entry criteria that is determined by annual revenue.
• Outstanding Achievement: Traditionally, this category celebrates individuals and organisations that have made a remarkable contribution to the digital community. For 2019, an additional award has been announced to recognise the importance 5G services. The “European 5G Pioneer Award” supports the European Commission objective to launch 5G services in each European Member State by end of 2020, and will be co-presented by the European Commission.
If you believe you are a 2019 champion of digital innovation in then submit for the GLOMO Awards today!
You can see the full 2019 GLOMO Categories and Awards and Apply here.
See why you should submit for the GLOMO Awards here.
Submissions close on Wednesday 21st November 5pm GMT 2018
The awards will be presented onsite at MWC19 Barcelona
Check out what previous GLOMO Award Winners have to say here.