In 2017 AI pushed total venture capital investments in China to US $40 bn! That’s up 15% increase from 2016.
And now for 2018, MWC Shanghai is hosting the first Think, AI Summit – a dedicated programme to navigate the smart revolution taking every industry by storm. Led by a cross-section of companies and programmes working at the cutting-edge of AI.
Building a Society Powered by AI
As AI is integrated into our societies, working environments, homes and lives, what do we need to prepare for?
• Roope Ritvos, Director, New Initiatives, Forum Virium Helsinki Ltd
• Eric Thain, General Manager, Shanghai & Head of Digital, LEWIS
• Doug Makishima, COO, Meeami Technologies
• Jay Nanduri, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Corporation
AI in Health Care: Redesigning Humans
The augmented human is a reality, what does the future cyborg look like?
• Seline van der Wat, Project Lead, hearX Group
• Sarah Butler, PwC
AI for Lifestyle: Automating Your Life
As your life becomes busier and pace of life faster, how is AI going to streamline and support your lifestyle?
• Vu Van, CEO and Founder, ELSA
• Tom Charman, Co-Founder and CEO, KOMPAS
• Africa Perianez, Chief Data Scientist, Silicon Studio
AI in Banking: Chat bots and Robotics
How is automation changing the face of Banking and FinTech?
• Ilan Buganim, CTO, Bank Leumi
AI and Ethics
What is the code of ethics for the coder?
• Fanny Hidvégi, European Policy Manager, Access Now
• Estelle Masse, Senior Policy Analyst, Access Now
The Think, AI Summit will take place on Friday 29 June 2018 at MWC Shanghai.
To find out more information on the Summit and MWC Shanghai visit https://www.mwcshanghai.com/