23/09/2016 – A lot of new speakers have been added across our Mobile 360 Series events over the last 2 weeks. You can see the latest additions here.
• Karan Ponnudurai, Chief Digital Services Officer, Batelco Group
• James Cobb, CEO, Crowd Connected
• Kamran Ahsan, Senior Director, Security Services, Etisalat Group
• Angel Garcia, SVP, IoT & M2M, Globetouch
• Phil Carter, Programme Manager, Google
• Jason Choy, Head of Business Development, Communications Products and Services, Google
• Jiang Wangchen, VP, Marketing & Solutions Department, Huawei
• Qiu Heng, President, Wireless Marketing Operations, Wireless Network Product Line, Huawei
• Takehiro Nakamura, VP & GM, 5G Laboratory, NTT DOCOMO
• Cyril Anand, Assistant Director Business Development Support, Ooredoo Qatar
• H.E. Dr. Aisha Bin Bishr, Director General, Smart Dubai
• Younus Al Nasser, Assistant Director General, Smart Dubai
• Juha Korhonen, Head, Innovation & Digital Services, Zain
Go to the Mobile 360 Series – Middle East website for the full speaker listing.
• Rajat Mukarji, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Idea Cellular Limited
• Amit Gupta, Co-Founder & President, North America, InMobi
Head over to the Mobile 360 Series – India website to see all the speakers and the full agenda.
• Campbell Foster, Director, Product Marketing, Adobe
• Ashwin Karuhatty, Business Development, Smart Home, Amazon Web Services
• Jason Cook, VP Security, BT Americas
• Hossam H’mimy, Head of Mobile Networks & Technology Strategy, Ericsson
• Bob Gessel, Head of Technology Strategy & Portfolio Development, Ericsson
• Joe Wytanis, Senior Director, Business Development, Flex
• Jason Robinson, VP, Product Management, Juvo
• Christian Kotscher, CEO & Founder, MetroTech
• Peter Evans, CEO, Pristine
• Xina Seaton, VP, Customer Success, Pristine
• Theo Harvey, CEO, SynsorMed
• David Smith, Mobile Product Manager, The Home Depot
• Samir Vaidya, Director, Device Technology, Verizon Wireless
• Kenny Ewan, Founder & CEO, WeFarm
Check out the GSMA Mobility Live! – North America website for the latest agenda.